The Tas-Sliema Local Council is providing the service of a Circular Van for a trial period of 1 month as a pilot project starting this Wednesday 16th August 2017 up to Friday 15th September 2017.
The service is free of charge. Its intent is to facilitate mobility within the locality. The route is the one shown here, whose Stops will be the existing Bus Stops.
The service is being provided every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 1000hrs and at 1400hrs.
New information with regards to the Circular Van Service
Route: Old College Street, Imrabat Street, Rudolph Street, St Mary Street, Madonna tas-Sacro Cuor Street, The Strand, Tigne Seafront, Qui-Si-Sana Seafront, Tower Road, Dingli Street, Dingli Circus, Tower Road and stops at the corner with Old College Street
Stops: - Old College Street c/w Nazzarene Street
- Imrabat Street c/w Old College Hill
- Rudolph Street opposite Anglican Church
- Rudolph Street c/w St James Street
- Rudolph Street in front of ex-Imperial Hotel
- St Mary Street lower part c/w Manwel Dimech Street
- Madonna tas-Sacro Cuor Street c/w The Strand
- The Strand near Square Deal
- Tigne Seafront in front of Nazzarene Church
- Tigne Seafront in front of the Fortina Hotel
- Qui-Si-Sana Seafront corner with Dragut Street
- Qui-Si-Sana Seafront in front of New York Best
- Tower Road near Preluna Hotel
- Tower Road in front of ex Tower Palace Hotel
- Tower Road in front of Diplomat Hotel
- Dingli Circus
- Tower Road in front of Expressions