Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Reply to Ralph Cassar regarding resignation from AD

Copy of letter to Ralph Cassar, Secretary General Alternattiva Demokratika - The Green Party. Today he replied to my resignation letter dated 4th May, by asking me to step down from Sliema Local Council.

Dear Ralph,

Thanks for accepting my resignation. It was a pleasure to represent AD at the Sliema Local Council.
I am pleased to inform you that I will keep representing my Sliema local council constituents who have been electing me since 2003, and that I will responsibly work in the interest of all Sliema residents.
All the best,
Michael
--
Ghaziz Ralph,

Grazzi talli lqajtu r-rizenja tieghi. Kien ta' pjacir nirraprezenta lill-AD fil-Kunsill ta' Tas-Sliema.
Bi pjacir u b'sens ta' responsabilita' ser nibqa nirraprezenta lill-kostitwenti tieghi li ilhom jelleguni mill-2003 fil-Kunsill Lokali ta' Tas-Sliema, u ser nibqa nahdem fl-interess tas-Slimizi kollha.
Tislijiet,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment